Schüco ADS door range
Schüco ADS Door System
The Schüco ADS (Aluminium Door System) door range, offers contemporary, high performance and robust aluminium swing doors.
This German designed aluminium hinged door brand, is in terms of reputation and proven performance, the best commercial and residential door system in the world. (Schüco is sometimes spelt Schueco)
Fusion Glazing Systems is a Schüco manufacturing partner, as well as an installations partner. We manufacture Schüco products under licence in our factory in Uxbridge.
We offer Schüco ADS 65 as well as ADS 70 HI. Both these systems are suitable for economical commercial and high end residential entrance solutions, in conjunction with very good thermal insulation.
Optional fittings also allow it to be used as a multi-purpose door and integrated in the building security and building management system. In conjunction with the Schueco façade and window systems, the modern door design gives the developer numerous design options for the building envelope.
The modern entrance solution for efficient building envelopes that require thermal insulation.
Schuco ADS 65 Door System
Min max sizes:
Single Door Max Width (mm): 1500mm (1500mm wide x 2400mm (max height))
Single Door Max Height (mm): 3000mm (1200mm wide (max width) x 3000mm H)
Opening width (double-leaf): Up to 2,800 mm
Max. leaf weight: 200 kg
Frame Depth (mm): 65mm
Burglar resistance: DIN V ENV 1627 to 1630 up to WK3
• Optimised for front and side entrance doors.
• Outstanding thermal insulation with basic depth 65 mm.
• Good thermal insulation due to wide insulation zone.
• Design series: ADS 65 SL (Soft Line), ADS 65 RL (Residential Line).
• Comprehensive range of opening types, single and double-leaf inwards and outwards-opening doors, emergency doors, anti-finger-trap doors, swing doors.
• Optional low threshold for easy access to building if needed
• Barrel hinge, infinitely adjustable in three dimensions.
• Burglar resistance DIN V ENV 1627 to 1630 up to WK3.
• Intrusion safety class up to RC3
• Heavy duty, soft line and residential line options available.