Fusion Glazing - Hinged Doors / French Doors
Smart Alitherm Plus System
Smart Alitherm Plus is a range of high performance, contemporary, residential single and double doors that offer
homeowners the assurance and peace of mind of a PAS24 security tested door.
Updates to the range now offer clients:
• Upgradeable to PAS24:2012 enhanced security rated doors
• New & improved design gives optional rebated threshold. Low threshold also available
• New high security multi-point locking mechanisms
• New adjustable hinges and lock keeps
• Single & double doors use multi-point locking mechanisms
• Double doors feature dual lock mechanisms enabling handles on both sashes
• Door sections & hinges are designed with added strength delivering robust performance
• Internally beaded for open in and open out doors
• Profiles are contemporarily styled with a modern, square-edge design
• Z/T sash sections allow for greater coverage and weather resistance
• Tested in accordance with the requirements of BS 6375 Pt1 and achieved the following classification
for weather tightness:
• Air Permeability Class 4*
• Water Tightness Class 9A*
• Wind Resistance Class AE2400*
Maximum sizes: Max Width: 900mm Max Height: 2400mm Max Weight: 80kg Glass as a standard will be 28mm double glazed toughend, low e, Argon Filled cavities with a black warm edge spacer bar giving you a U-value of around 1.6 W/m²K. We could upgrade the glass to solar glass, laminated glass etc. Integral blinds is also an option. Ask a member of the Fusion Sales Team for prices/ information.
FGS Heritage 47 Crittal Replacement
FGS Heritage 47 window and door system, provides the ideal solution for applications such as listed building renovations and large scale replica-refurbishment projects where planning constraints are to be considered. This slim aluminium frame system is designed to be built as a series of horizontal modules which can be stacked using horizontal couplers to form a multi-part window/ door featuring a specially design drip bar between modules.
Heritage profiles utilise innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
FGS Heritage 47 products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, textured, and anodised effect powder coated finishes. Prices and lead times vary if a non-standard paint is used.
Alitherm Heritage Door: Design Limitation and Performance:
- Single or double doors
- Add window modules above and to the side of the doors if needed
- Slim sightlines
- Multi point locking and face mounted shoot bolts
- Polyamide thermal break provides enhanced thermal performance
- Heritage and Art Deco hardware options
Max Width: 900mm
Max Height: 2100mm
Glass as a standard will be 28mm double glazed toughened, low e, Argon Filled cavities with a black warm edge spacer bar giving you a U-value of around 1.6 W/m²K. We could upgrade the glass to solar glass, laminated glass etc. Integral blinds is also an option. Ask a member of the Fusion Sales Team for prices/ information.
Schüco ADS Door System
The Schüco ADS (Aluminium Door System) door range, offers contemporary, high performance and robust aluminium swing doors.
This German designed aluminium hinged door brand, is in terms of reputation and proven performance, the best commercial and residential door system in the world. (Schüco is sometimes spelt Schueco)
Fusion Glazing Systems is a Schüco manufacturing partner, as well as an installations partner. We manufacture Schüco products under licence in our factory in Uxbridge.
We offer Schüco ADS 65 as well as ADS 70 HI. Both these systems are suitable for economical commercial and high end residential entrance solutions, in conjunction with very good thermal insulation.
Optional fittings also allow it to be used as a multi-purpose door and integrated in the building security and building management system. In conjunction with the Schueco façade and window systems, the modern door design gives the developer numerous design options for the building envelope.
The modern entrance solution for efficient building envelopes that require thermal insulation.
Schuco ADS 65 Door System
Min max sizes:
Single Door Max Width (mm): 1500mm (1500mm wide x 2400mm (max height))
Single Door Max Height (mm): 3000mm (1200mm wide (max width) x 3000mm H)
Opening width (double-leaf): Up to 2,800 mm
Max. leaf weight: 200 kg
Frame Depth (mm): 65mm
Burglar resistance: DIN V ENV 1627 to 1630 up to WK3
• Optimised for front and side entrance doors.
• Outstanding thermal insulation with basic depth 65 mm.
• Good thermal insulation due to wide insulation zone.
• Design series: ADS 65 SL (Soft Line), ADS 65 RL (Residential Line).
• Comprehensive range of opening types, single and double-leaf inwards and outwards-opening doors, emergency doors, anti-finger-trap doors, swing doors.
• Optional low threshold for easy access to building if needed
• Barrel hinge, infinitely adjustable in three dimensions.
• Burglar resistance DIN V ENV 1627 to 1630 up to WK3.
• Intrusion safety class up to RC3
• Heavy duty, soft line and residential line options available.